Quotes of Zimmerman 
- When in doubt, exchange., exchange.
- When in doubt, take more time.
- Pride in boasting of family antiquity, makes duration stand for merit.
- Careers are defined by four minutes on the ice and lives can change forever, emotionally and financially.
- I thank the Almighty for the most wonderful 18 years. Far, far, too short a time.
- Put this restriction on your pleasures, be cautious that they injure no being that lives.
- Never suffer the prejudice of the eye to determine the heart.
- Never lose sight of this important truth, that no one can be truly great until he has gained a knowledge of himself, a knowledge which can only be acquired by occasional retirement.
- Many have been ruined by their fortunes, and many have escaped ruin by the want of fortune. To obtain it the great have become little, and the little great.
- Open your mouth and purse cautiously, and your stock of wealth and reputation shall, at least in repute, be great.
- Be not so bigoted to any custom as to worship it at the expense of truth.
- Beauty is worse than wine; it intoxicates both the holder and the beholder.
[ 1 ]