Quotes of Thomas Fuller 
- He that fears your presence will hate you absence.
- One that would have the fruit must climb the tree.
- It is madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf.
- No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend until he is unhappy.
- Anger is one of the sinners of the soul.
- Education begins a gentleman, conversation completes him.
- Money is the sinew of love as well as war.
- Judge of thine improvement, not by what thou speakest or writest, but by the firmness of thy mind, and the government of thy passions and affections.
- Get the facts, or the facts will get you. And when you get them, get them right, or they will get you wrong.
- He that is busy is tempted by but one devil; he that is idle, by a legion.
- He that plants trees loves others beside himself.
- Trust thyself only, and another shall not betray thee.
- Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away.
- Purchase not friends by gifts; when thou ceasest to give, such will cease to love.
- Let not thy will roar, when thy power can but whisper.