Quotes of Aristotle 
- Happiness is the highest good, being a realization and perfect practice of virtue, which some can attain, while others have little or none of it.
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.
- There is a foolish corner in the brain of the wisest man.
- A flatterer is a friend who is your inferior, or pretends to be so.
- Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.
- Law is mind without reason.
- Again, men in general desire the good, and not merely what their fathers had.
- Even when laws have been written down, they ought not always to remain unaltered.
- The basis of a democratic state is liberty.
- The greatest virtues are those which are most useful to other persons.
- Nature does nothing uselessly.
- They should rule who are able to rule best.
- We make war that we may live in peace.
- We must as second best...take the least of the evils.