Quotes of Napoleon 
- A picture is worth a thousand words.
- History is a set of lies agreed upon.
- Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.
- Imagination rules the world.
- A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- It is the cause, not the death, that makes the martyr.
- Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.
- Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
- From the sublime to the ridiculous is but a step.
- Men will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
- Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
- No one is ready for a thing until he believes he can acquire it.
- In politics, absurdity is not a handicap.
- [Medicine is] a collection of uncertain prescriptions the results of which, taken collectively, are more fatal than useful to mankind.
- Victory belongs to the most persevering.