Below are some of the resources I work with for the successful delivery of the web design assignments I undertake:
- XHTML - For current and future XML based document types and modules designed to work in conjunction with XML-based user agents that reproduce, subset, and extend HTML 4.
- DHTML (CSS) - Combination of technologies, that can be used to change text, style, content, without having to communicate with the server.
- XML - Metalanguage used to allow for the easy interchange of documents and for total compatibility between the widest variety of software.
- CGI / Perl (SSI) - For living, interactive web pages!
- PHP - Server-side HTML embedded scripting language used for the creation of dynamic web applications.
- MySQL - For dynamic, database backed websites!
- Custom CMS - Totally customised in-house Content Management Systems for clients to help edit page content without needing any knowledge of HTML or any scripting language!
- Photoshop - Raster imaging program for the resolution of imaging issues.